Tuesday, August 21, 2012

15th POST: Hello Again!

Hello everyone...It has been a while since I have been on here.  I will try to do better to be consistent in writing on here.  Being the 15th post on here, I am in need of making some changes. 

   First of all,  I'm going to call these things I type up, "posts."  The reason for this is...because that's what they are.  They are not "blogs" as I stated the first 14 times. So anyways, that would be a significant change because I will be accurate, and not feel so dumb. Now you can disreguard this paragraph because I figured out a way to change all my posts to posts.

  Another significant change is to be on here more often. My friend, Mike Jaquays, has been on here more than I have. His last blog was five months ago, but still...so I will do my best to be on more often. I had thoughts on things over the times I was "away," but never got them on the blog.

   I might wipe these blogs out and start fresh in 2013, but we'll see. I thank all of you who stuck with me looking for a new posts.  Will try to get something on here that you will enjoy.

   That's all for now....Take Care.

1 comment:

  1. I need to post more often as well! I checked my stats and I've had 7,000 hits since that May blog with nothing new for those folks. I'd make it a New Year's Resolution, but you know how good I am at those ...

    ReplyDelete